Friday, July 21, 2006

Greatest Show on Earth

yesterday, my birthday, went to the circus. the circus is usually in town in houston near my birthday (hey teach, how is that for grammar?).

summary: picked up an extra 6 yr old for the evening, it cost $8 to park at reliant, found a coupon-got $6 off per ticket, bought the cheapest seats ($17-6= 11), the pre-show was crowded and could not see much (mental note, get there earlier next year), did not sit in cheap seats, girls whined--wanted sno cones, girls kept whining, seats around me filling up, better change seats, girls still whining, OK! LET'S GO GET SNOW CONES!-they cost $10, now, let's enjoy the show, "mr eric, i dropt my spoon," amber fell asleep in my lap, show over, had to carry her out, she cried most of the way out and on the way home.


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

Wha? I love the prepositional phrase.

Sounds like a DE-lightful evening. Why not cap it off with the stomach flu?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger -tunnel said...

The circus is evil... really! Hey dawg... here I am. blogging again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home