Monday, June 12, 2006

lake travis weekend



rented a house lago vista with my buds from high school--they brought some boats

It is a good thing i am a hasher, because it takes THAT kinda 'practice' to keep up with my friends from HS. I drank more here than any interhash weekend. did not go to bed until 5am either night; lost more money a hold'em then i'd like to admit.

went wake boarding for the first time: my tendons/muscles are so damn sore that it is difficult to type or hold my arms up to shampoo my hair, so i waited until today to shower--(glad all of my kids have great IV access tonight). oh, did i say wake boarding--more like "they draggged me behind their boat with my feet strapped to a board" CAN YOU SAY "FACEPLANT"?

AUSTIN TRAFFIC---i do not mind if austin is my final destination, but when you are cruising 75-80, then slow down and stop a bunch going thru austin--THAT SUCKS!! and what is up with the freeways, ending, with little notice and then a detour--AUSTIN TRAFFIC SUCKS!

laying in bed sunday night, felt like the bed was rocking in the surf.

monday, US team got beat BAD!!!

chopped the youngest' hair off

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger K said...

Um, I suppose "great IV access" could be a replacement for summer recreation at the YMCA? I love the new world.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Rafael said...

Austin traffic sucks badly

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger babyG said...

sounds like fun ! that is why I moved out here by the lake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home