Thursday, June 29, 2006

hnt--wart

i guess it is gone... my WART, that is.

it was on my knee. i froze it a long time ago, but it came back. i used some of those other salicylic acid products but they would have taken forever to dissolve it.

THIS TIME i injected the area with lidocaine and sliced it off with a scalpel. i was amazed at how vascular it was. let me rephrase that, I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE HOW VASCULAR THAT LITTLE NUB WAS. it would not stop bleeding--don't know why it would not clot. I put a pressure dressing on it for the night (mc donalds napkin with masking tape--how is it that nurse has no sterile gauze or bandage tape--don't worry, i added it to my "borrow from work" list)

the next day, i froze the shit out of the site--don't know if that was recommend, it hurt like hell and the skin was blanched all around. guess what, it bled some more.

anyway, after the destruction (that i caused) was healed, i now have normal skin and no wart Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

glad i was done eating before I read this post....blood...yuck.

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charming! : - )

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger babyG said...

U have such a fun life ...

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

What, no pictures?
I'm at war with a painful plantar's on my toe. Yuck.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

gaslight--there is a picture--of my knee--you no see it?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

it looks all healed up now. Did you know PP keeps a thorn in a jar (and a hunk of his leg) that had to be surgically removed? Taffy keeps trying to throw it away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home