Tuesday, March 20, 2007

1500 RUN/CAMP IN

http://picasaweb.google.com/echuchto/1500Run?authkey=eqe_uyn2qSY
make sure you read the captions

this was an event like no other and will never be another like it. I am just going to list things:
  1. We had an entire school to ourselves--FREE!!!
  2. stage was awesome--just like every other elementary school
  3. i had a classroom to myself, with a sink and a window to pee out. I even hung some clothes in the closet and wrote stuff on the black board. light sockets to re-charge my phone and power my fan and radio.
  4. girls were dressed in their school girl outfits
  5. no band, but better, there was a sketch comedy group that performed for us--very nice change
  6. dick the boy wonder was in the ENCLOSED library. it did not matter though, he passed out early
  7. my first time to play beer pong--a great time waster
  8. i rode the bus sitting next to donnie the retard--he is funny
  9. i ended up with the walkers, relaxing on trail and we were treated to a beer check that no one else was--a friend of this guy married a hasher, so he filled up several cups of beer and had his kids pass them out to us. we stopped chatted, they got more beer for us and we sang them a song.
  10. great food, company 0f others, puppy' pricks fire spinning.......

i seriously walked around thinking, "are we really here, are we really doing this" it seemed sureal.

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger babyG said...

sound like I missed a good time ! I planed on going , but my babyGirl needed me

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger -tunnel said...

Sounds like a VERY good time. Camping in a school, What a cool deal. My question, were the school girls naughty? I am very curious about beer pong. Also, can anyone tell me what a Brass Monkey is? Have I been away too long?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home