Friday, December 22, 2006

1500 run!!! and "campout"

this is going to be super kick ass!
WE ARE STAYING IN AN OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, HERE
  • it has a caffeteria with a stage and a large red velvet curtain.
  • whole bunch of little classrooms
  • they are going to re-create Houston's first ever run
  • more info click HERE

Hashers, mark your calenders for Feb. 23-25th, 2007 for the celebration of the Houston Hash House Harriers 1500th Run.This weekend long event will be a urban indoor/outdoor campout near downtown Houston. The venue is the former Anson Jones Elementary. Prices and exact details are in the works. Registration forms will be distributed ASAP and will be available at H4.org .Please distribute this email to other kennels so they can celebrate with us!

5 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger RTBW said...

Info posted:
www.h4.org/1500/

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger HOV said...

I can't wait it should be fun!

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Keep up the great work, Cheers!
- pimpdoggiedawg.blogspot.com 8
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger -tunnel said...

I am sorry to miss it. It looks like it will be a blast! What a fun idea!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Puppy said...

Well after what a year? I have finally logged onto Pimp's blog. Damn I need a life. :)

The School was cool! Privacy was great (except if you were invaded by EZfag like Pimp :)) but that's what door locks are for.

And I forgot to get the Hookah out, oh well.

My ego is still a bit down from being called an old man (I'm still in my 30's damn it.) I guess when I'm 80 and still jumping from hot air balloons and climbing cliffs!! I'll have to go look up them younguns in their nursing homes that called me old way back when and poke em. damn younguns toying with my mind.

Puppy is Happy, which means all of you can be happy.

Nice place you have here Pimp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home