Friday, September 29, 2006

ouch

i sprained the shit out of my ankle!!! all the ditches, pot-holes, curb jumping finally caught up to me. NOT. I SPRAINED IT WHILE CHASING CALENDAR GIRL DOWN SOME STAIRS AT A PLAYGOUND. how horrific it must have been for the other kids and parents to watch me lay there in pain for at 10-15 minutes, breaking out into a cold sweat, trying to decide whether or not to pass out or throw up. this picture was taken a week after it happend--it was alot more swollen before. funny how the bruising developsl, then migrates to the toes and such. the good thing is all the time off work i am getting (tapping into that EIB, that i never thought i would see) and the dr gave me vicodin!!!!! Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Spotty said...

Ouch..your friggin TOES are even blue! Vicodin did NOTHING for me when I took it....ask EZ. He was still annoying...(kidding, babe, ya know I love ya)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Denial Queen said...

You and Smutt Mutt...I dunno that Brokeback Mountain gang just keeps getting bigger...

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

vicodin? take the pain, that is living. the bruises you have are very similiar to mine from January. Time to invest in a new ankle brace. When I sprained mine, out of all the trail running I do, I tear it up on a disk golf course following hash. I am going to stick to banzaing it down a mountain, these "safe" trails are going to get me killed.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger -tunnel said...

Eewwww! Take it easy man! Those playgrounds will kill ya! Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

Whoa! Are you sure it's only sprained? Geez, you're technicolor.

PP perpetually has a sprained ankle, which coupled with his weak stomach earned him the nickname "Peaches". What should we call you?

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger HOV said...

Wow! I thought my sprained ankle was bad! Get well soon!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger babyG said...

hope you feel better

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger babyG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

ACK! not good. That makes me hurt...Hope it gets better soon.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all Good page pimpdoggiedawg.blogspot.com! Thanks.
tramadol
buy tramadol [url=http://ksiegi.emix.net.pl/wyswietl.php?user=leshi]tramadol[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home