Thursday, April 06, 2006

i am considering letting my hair grow out

which one of these styles could i pull off? should i also let my beard grow out as well? HEY, day old fish--is that you under the big "O" wit your head on his shoulder?

this one is for you EZ, you were tired of seeing me naked, so how about these guys? does it remind you of the navy?

and brownie, i know you are intrested and you have lost all of your music--i suggest you start here: http://porktornado.diaryland.com/albumcover.html Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Gagger said...

Laughing my ass off over here!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Holy crap......Pimp..you rock!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

New addition to the list ... Pimp Doggie Dawg

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

New addition to the list ... Pimp Doggie Dawg

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger brownie said...

Haha. Timmy, take this pic to your "stylist" and see what he can do for you!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger RTBW said...

those album covers were disturbing - even for me.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Denial Queen said...

I REALLY like the scary guy second from left.....have you ever seen the worst album covers ? I will try and find it if i can.....LMAO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home