Saturday, February 18, 2006

Responsibilities of a blogger

now that half a dozen hashers have links to my site from theirs, what are my responsibilities as a "blogger"? should i post something everyday? detail my schedule in the column? add a link to every hasher i know (or just the ones that have left comments on my page)?

And, am i that vain to believe that "I" am THAT interesting, to think that someone out there is reading my site and actually cares what i have to say? And, in turn, how would i know they were lurking? Is it THEIR responsibility to leave a comment?

In turn, do i HAVE to read THEIR stuff and post comments to let them know i was lurking?

BLOGGING, for such a casual thing, SURE IS STRESSFUL!!!!

----PIMP DOGGIE DAWG, HASHER

7 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger dayoldfish said...

you don't have to rerad everyone's posts, you will figure out who are the ones that are funny, but then again you might read all posts so you can read the comments where we burn each other. All yu really need to know, is Brownie is a Wanker, Ticket Master Loves the Cock, and Cherry Popper will suck your dick

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Spotty said...

YOu should check out mine everyday. I'm super cool and have super cool stuff on my blog. The cooler stuff you have to say and show, the more comments you get.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Gagger said...

Hello! I'm not witty like some of the other hashers, but I am a picture freak. So stop by mine if you want to view hasher photos from Austin.

Oh yeah, and welcome to our blog party! :)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Pittchick said...

If you want to be so anti-social, why do have a blog?
Welcome anyway.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

was THAT anti-social???

i just thought to myself, "hey pimp, you gotta some people checking out your blog--you better entertain them"

and, since they are reading yours--you HAVE to read theirs--IT IS YOUR DUTY!

and, i have a blog, because EZ has one

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Fucking A pimp...blog whenever you feel the need. Seriously ..they are YOUR thoughts and comments...nobody should pressure you into creating thoughts..Unless it's a record deal and they are throwing mad cash at you!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Late Nite Drive Thru said...

Pimp,

It's super hard to post daily...believe me, I'm just now updating 3 weeks of posts today. Do what works best for you, but my vote is only post something you find entertaining that you wish to share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home